Myles Hernandez, Gwen Garci and Adsense

Who says you cannot make money with pinay celebrities? There are actually a lot of internet marketers who are preaching that you cannot make money with celebrities through Adsense and the entertainment niche in general. With this premise, I decided to create two pinay celebrities fan sites and publish Adsense ads there.

The fan sites I created are for Myles Hernandez and Gwen Garci. The two are both members of the all female singing group Viva Hot Babes. I select the two since Myles and Gwen are the two most beautiful and most popular among the group.

There are 1000 searches for both Myles Hernandez and Gwen Garci in Google every month. That's just a small traffic that could not really convert into good internet money. But I still select them since if I can make money out of this small traffic, then how much more for celebrities that has a lot of traffic every month?